What is the Contractor Owner Safety Team (COST)?
The Contractor Owner Safety Team (COST) is an organization promoting and sustaining safe work practices and is made up of contractor companies (Members) that work in the Midland I-Park and I-Park tenants (Partners).
- Contractor companies who perform work for Partners within the Midland I-Park.
- Industrial companies located within the Midland I-Park who utilize and employ a contractor workforce.
The Mission of COST is: To promote a safe work culture for our Members and Partners by sharing key learnings, best practices, and resources to improve safety performance.
The Vision of COST is: Harnessing the power of an active and engaged membership to keep all workers safe.
Our vision elements include:
- A highly engaged and growing membership base.
- A highly engaged and growing Partner base.
- An optimal COST infrastructure for long-term sustainability.
COST meets monthly at GLSTC, on the third Tuesday of the month, from 8 am – 10 am.
Questions? Contact Jill Dougherty at firstname.lastname@example.org.